“The exciting natural new and audacious experiences stimulate the mind…”
CHALLENGES AND ADVENTURES, is a program addressed to youngsters between the ages of 8 and 17 who desire to spend their vacation having unforgettable experiences of recreation and knowledge of new activities and people.
For us it means the satisfaction of justify existence by opening roads to the improvement of people’s quality life and contribution to a new generation’s formation, increasing safety, ability, commitment, and respect with their human, social and natural environment.
Contact with nature, the challenge of knowing and enjoying it at the most in an harmonious and safe way, offer us the proper environment to provide innumerable experiences for the youngsters to benefit their personal formation, developing:
- Ability to work in teams.
- Confidence to make decisions.
- Reasonable overcoming of difficulties.
Aiming at instilling life principles through sports and ludic activities leaded by experts, youngster will be trained in these basic techniques:
- Survival in the field and first aid.
- Handling ropes.
- Snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Ecology and basic astronomy.
Using this method, it is intended to encourage youngster’ qualities as a self confident and skilled person, in a way that using reasonably the available human and physical resources, he/she manage to achieve the expected results when coping difficulties.
This will help to empower qualities, which will later become a potential to overcome natural difficulties of life, forming individuals with the right self esteem.
- Ground transfers to and from the airport Monteria.
- Transfers maritime Paso Nuevo Paso Nuevo -Isla Fuerte.
- Accommodation and meals 7 nights, 8 days.
- All activity.
- Equipment needed.
- Instructor permanent support.
Air transportation from the city of origin to Monteria (as booked).